Thursday, October 25, 2007

My new MBP will be expensive...


This is ri-damn-diculous. Macbook Pro. Glossy or matte. Seriously. I can't decide. I mean, I CANNOT decide. Period. A web search does nothing but collect dozens upon dozens of forum strings full of viscous arguments. That, and the same information over and over: glossy looks nice, great color & contrast, but lots of annoying reflections; matte looks okay, not as sharp or colorful, but no reflection problem. That's it. No more hard info. Just opinions. And yes, I've been to an Apple store to look at both side-by-side. I keep finding myself leaning toward glossy, then I read some scathing rip about the horrible glare that will give you headaches for life and kill your firstborn. On the other hand, matte has horrible, dull color and is garbage. I know glossy can't be that bad, but doesn't it seem like it must be pretty bad to make these people speak against it so strongly? We're talking 2500 smackers here. Crap. Ideas? (that I haven't heard?)...

No comments: